To prevent the spread of COVID-19 we all need to wear face masks when going out into public.
Delivery to your home or work place, if not overnight, within 2 to 3 working days.
- We sell masks in packs of three, the idea here is "one on your face, one soaking in bleach and the other drying ready to wear".
- Percale cotton.
- 200 thread count.
- Double layered.
- Full face (except the eyes, glasses or goggles should be worn).
- Masks and their packaging are sanitised before packing and are packed in a sanitised environment.
- Manufactured locally in South Africa.
- One pack per person.
- A mask should be worn for no more than 5 hours at a time.
- Instructions included in the bag.
For health and safety reasons, if packaging has been opened the masks cannot be returned or exchanged.
Since the outbreak of COVID-19 in South Africa, "Some4You" have stopped selling luxury items as these are not "Essential Goods" and the courier companies may not deliver them. So during this tough time, we have found a local manufacturer of reusable/washable Face Masks which are used to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus. Our masks are not meant for the people on the frontline, they are aimed at the general public and essential services support staff for use to prevent the spread of the disease. These are not surgical masks. If the general public use reusable (washable) masks we can alleviate the shortage of surgical masks to the doctors and the people on the front line.
We believe that after the Shutdown has been lifted, it will be almost "Socially" unacceptable to leave your house without wearing a Face Mask.